September 24, 2010

Arrow of Light Award - Vinyl Kit!


Arrow of Light Award!

I created this Arrow of Light plaque, because I saw how expensive some were out there on the internet! Very cheap to do, if you are a DIY-er, then this is for you!

Kit includes the following:

Vinyl Arrow of Light Symbol - 3x18 inches -YELLOW
Personalized Name / Date & Arrow of Light words - WHITE
Colored Strip packet for decorating the Arrow
*All for $10.00!

Supplies you'll need:
*Wood Board measuring 5x20 inches
*Brass Tea Cup hooks (I bought at KMart)
*ARROW: 1 - 3/8" dowel rod, 1 flint arrow head (found at Hobby Lobby), blue and yellow feather cut in half, yellow resign string, hot glue, brown craft paint, vinyl colored strips to show rank advancement throughout cub scouts. OR, you may purchase an arrow and just decorate it with the strips.

If you would like to order the VINYL for this project, please contact me.
I accept paypal and personal checks! Shipping is $5.00. I will combine shipping if you want multiple packets!

12 comments:

  1. Amy,

    I have been looking for something like this for a few weeks. I was just called to be Cub Master and have an Arrow of Light Award to give this, my first, month. How quickly do you think I could receive the Arrow of Light Vinyl Kit? I live in Arizona. The next Pack Mtg is Tues., Dec. 18th. Is there anyway to receive the vinyl by the 17th (one week)? If not I will have to come up with something else this time. My next Arrow of Light will be in a few months and I can order it in time. Thank you, Veean Riggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this is an older post. are you still doing this? Price still the same? what is the general turn around time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi -

    I'm new to the vinyl application. Is just adhesive based?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like an Arrow of Light vinyl kit. Could you please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to order 3 kits. are you still making them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in ordering two of these if you are still making them. Please contact me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in ordering 12 of these if you are still making them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in 6 of these. Please contact me asap. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can we purchase? Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, are you still doing this? I'm interested in 3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, are you still doing this? I'm interested in 3

    ReplyDelete