March 24, 2017

DIY Arrow of Light Vinyl Kit for Award Plaque! Cub Scout Award

Updated Arrow of Light Award!


I created this Arrow of Light plaque, because I saw how expensive some were out there on the internet! Very cheap to do, if you are a DIY-er, then this is for you!

Kit includes the following:

Vinyl Arrow of Light Symbol - 3x18 inches -YELLOW
Personalized Name / Date & Arrow of Light words - WHITE
Colored Strip packet for decorating the Arrow (NEW color code for new adventures!)
*All for $10.00!

Supplies you'll need to supply:
*Wood Board measuring 6x20 inches
(you can use MDF or Pine or whatever your preference)
*Brass Tea Cup hooks (I bought at KMart or Dollar General)
*ARROW: I order mine HERE.

If you would like to order the VINYL only for this project, please contact me.
I accept PayPal and credit cards! Shipping is $5.00 for First Class (3-5 days) or $7.50 for Priority Mail (2-3 days). I will combine shipping if you want multiple packets!

9 comments:

  1. Do you still do arrow of light vinyl letters? When I try to contact you.... it says error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. email is a4menti at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still selling the vinyl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still sell this kit? I'm looking for our ceremony when we can finally have it. I'm looking for 5 kits, and what do they cost each?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the new color code for the new adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still sell this vinyl kit? How can we contact you? We need about nine kits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you still sell this vinyl kit? How can we contact you? We need about nine kits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this Arrow of Light kit still available? I will need three if available. Thanks in advance for a response!

    ReplyDelete